University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Ok guys its not coming today im pretty sure. I am on the zoom seminar and they said they would finish up by the end of next week if I heard correctly.

1 Like

This is a joke.

you are joking.

Maybe, I couldn’t access the admitted webinars until about 15 minutes ago, which was weird, but my student to do list was here since this morning.

I am on the zoom too and was unclear as to what they meant by their wording. They sort of dodged the question and did not clearly address the situation

Nope they said they will release over the course of the week. The week is over so I am guessing they mean next week. Not sure why they said by jan 31 though because tomorrow is literally feb. I dont see the point in applying EA anymore at all

ok sorry man im simply telling you no one cares. They just said on their zoom decisions would be coming out over the course of this week, therefore going back on their word of ‘by January 31st’ anyways.

1 Like

I have no idea whats going on or what to believe. Hoping i heard wrong or interpreted wrong

1 Like

My D has been really chill about this up until she checked her portal a few times in last 10 minutes and saw the admitted or new student box, then it disappeared, now it’s back but “under maintenance”, now there is a box about classes
I mean
WHAT?

D said “why would they do this to me? I’m taking the tab off and not checking again.”

And if she gets rejected or deferred
c’mon UW, that is uncool.

Me too
 I am very confused

I was able to an hour ago and can’t now

Start tweeting at the admissions office. With enough tweets they will make a statement.

2 Likes

Really not cool to say that they would be coming out over the course of the week. We need an email or some kind of notification update. This is outrageous

1 Like

so no formal decisions out yet?

just tweet.

Over the course of next week is such a vague statement. I wish they could just stick to one day. At this point I feel like they should just say it’ll come out mid or late feb bc i doubt they will come next week even now. it seems so unplanned

Is the office open?

nope i called them and no one picked up

nope

wait so it isn’t coming out today?