University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Wait so they aren’t coming out today?

i would be shocked if it did. my guess is not before feb 15th given how vague and unclear they have been

apparently on the zoom they said decisions will be coming out over the course of the week…

that is just so unprofessional and rude

4 Likes

Someone also said that people were asking if they were coming out tonight and they said they could not confirm or deny that

1 Like

I have a hard time believing it won’t be today based on all the portal changes and previous comments on instagram. Perhaps the person who ran this zoom is uninformed? Also The New student tab said access at 9am CST on Feb 1 so that makes no sense…

3 Likes

this is crazy.

wow

probably because they do not know. The people who do these sessions are probably not in charge of releasing decisions.

5 Likes

I think it has to be today or they would have said something

3 Likes

If I were them I would be scared to pick up the phone tomorrow if decisions weren’t released. There will be a lot of angry phone calls I’m sure if for some reason we don’t get some answers tonight

2 Likes

On the zoom, in response to what someone said in the chat, the rep said “Please bear with us and continue to check your email for a notification to check your My UW Student Center”

1 Like

yeah but they are part of the admissions committee. i feel like they should have some idea at the least because it is a common question asked by a lot of students in various seminars. they should have anticipated people asking especially because it was supposed to come by today

I’m in the zoom right now. They said they couldn’t confirm or deny acceptance over the phone, not that they couldn’t confirm that decisions come out today. They just said to keep refreshing my uw and checking your email. As they prepare to send out decisions there are glitches that can happen with the system. I think they’ll be out by tonight.

4 Likes

praying this is true

I really hope so that would be great, this has been my entire weekend

2 Likes

Nevada counted their election votes faster…

20 Likes

you should not expect on an admitted students seminar, that only admitted students should have access to, questions about when other decisions will come out

Got 4 hours of sleep last night I was so nervous. I have a test tomorrow and a couple hours worth of homework untouched. Like imagine all that and nothing tonight

4 Likes

Ya I really hope it comes out tonight, my guess that it is late tonight around 8 or so

1 Like