University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

This is the worst communication I can expect from an admissions office if it’s not tonight.

3 Likes

My son is able to.

i’m so irritated

1 Like

Same.

By Jan 31 includes today. if something is due by 5 pm and it is received 5 pm, the deadline was met. So any time today is Jan 31, commitment met. I do hope they get all decisions out today as planned. Best of luck to all. I am sure they have reviewed applications in great detail to form a fantastic entering first year class.

2 Likes

8 eastern or 8 ct?

Eastern

my eyes hurt from lingering on this thread for hours

2 Likes

I disagree, but maybe it’s vague. I

If you say I need a report for my presentation on Thursday and I say I will get it to you by Thursday. Is the end of the day Thursday ok? No, in that context it means before. If anyone wanted to be more precise they could. But I think they did a bad job communicating their release window. It seems clear they have known it would not be by the 31st, but at the end of day on the 31st for a while. It would be great if they said so.

if we are operating on that logic then every assignment I have ever turned in throughout high school is late

3 Likes

I just keep refreshing Instagram

They posted

check their insta they just posted

they just posted on instagram

Said a bunch of stuff about how they can’t make any office statement but said their team has worked tirelessly to get the large number of decisions out by January 31st

which account

their admissions ones

Its tonight.

1 Like

So im confused, does that instagram post imply that people will be notified today?

They must be coming out today if they are still sticking to the by January 31st story