***University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2017 Thread***

No they just said AFTER you were accepted or deferred. they will ask after they give you a decision probably (unless you get rejected, which hopefully you don’t)

Well no, they say in their website that they’ll use your mid term grades if you are deferred. It might actually be a good thing because you may have been accepted. If you’ve been accepted, they’ll ask for your grades later so they can make sure you didn’t flunk out.

I don’t think that means you were declined

Has anyone received an email before being accepted saying they need to self report? Maybe they use those grades if they on the fence about you.

Awesome. Thank you everyone for the quick replies :slight_smile:

Well this is so fun…sitting around waiting for the first OOS to post…anyone else going a bit crazy? @-)

Honestly we all don’t know a thing about anything. It’s a great site for support. I sure hope that lots and lots of people find out more today that they were accepted. Either in-state or out of state or international. I would really like to know if anyone hears today and what your stats are. Makes us feel a bit better knowing that others are happy! Thanks so much…I’m rambling again…waiting for the 7pm CST to pass in hopes that many, many, many people will post good news!

@Seacoast Meee lol… 42 minutes!! (Not like I’m counting or anything haha)

Why do people think OOS will come out tonight?

https://mobile.twitter.com/uwadmissions?lang=en

@marcsokol

I know!!! Maybe today for all of us OOS…5 minutes? But then again none of us are watching the clock or anything /:slight_smile:

Please admissions please…at least some of us tonight!!! [-O<

7 PM Central!!! HERE WE GO!!!

Anything yet?

anybody?? im not gonna check unless I know there will be results

decisions out

OOS???

Ughhhhhh nothing for me :frowning:

OOS ACCEPTED! 1410, 3.6 lots of ec’s and recs so excited :slight_smile:

Omg me too now I’m too afraid to look…someone look :-B