UPenn Admissions Fall 2022

My son got one yesterday,as well. So there is still time for others to get one.

Is it wise to email the admission office to check if we will be getting an interview or not?

D22 received it today. There is still time I guess.

1 Like

Just received an interview invite. They interviewer told me that all write ups for all interviews need to be send to upenn by 15th February. Also from London UK

Was told from a family friend, who is a UPenn Alum and has conducted interviews, that they are extending the interview rounds til 3/4. Not sure if it’s regional or not though. I believe Yale is also going to 3/1 too…so it looks like Ivy’s are generally moving in the same direction.

4 Likes

Any interviews conducted in India yet?

We got an interview email on 22, interview on 30th. So did few others kids in my sons school.

My son got the interview email today morning.

1 Like

son just got interview email today. hang in there everyone else.

1 Like

I had my interview on Monday (14/2) it went very well and was actually one of the most casual interviews I’ve had! Really enjoyed it!

3 Likes

Does anyone has mid year report showing in their check list? Our check list do not show it but commonApp says downloaded.

Message deleted ( wrong university) however on my common app it shows downloaded by Penn

can you possibly send a screenshot or screen snip?

No my daughter’s does not show on the portal and it was confirmed sent on 2/12. Their website says:

Official Documents from Schools

For any official documents that your school needs to send, please have your counselor or school representative submit them via digital document transfer (Parchment, Naviance, SCOIR, MaiaLearning, Cialfo, Slate.org, etc.), the Common Application, the Coalition Application, or by email to documents@admissions.upenn.edu. Please have your counselor include your Application ID or your date of birth on any emailed documents.

1 Like

See message above

My daughter’s does not show in her checklist either but it does for all of her other colleges.

1 Like

Same. But the date it says the transcript was received - mid January - lines up with midyear rather than the original one which was sent awhile back so maybe they are all there? I know nothing, just speculating. Does that line up for anyone else?

1 Like

Ours does not show neither

Does not show up on the portal for my son either, but he confirmed with the admissions that they have received it. His GC had sent through common app.

I was deferred in ED and my mid-year was sent in. Counselor confirmed with Penn that mid year will not be shown on portal but has been received.

2 Likes