UPenn Admissions Fall 2022

can we maybe expect decisions between 25-31 march?? Or is it going to be april 1st?

Ivy day supposed to be a March 31

3 Likes

Was decision out on March 26 last year?

April 6th. This year it will be March 31. That is what has been posted in various portals.

3 Likes

Did anybody that applied to 7 year bio-dental program got an interview.

I have read about these likely letters. When do students get one? And how does that work tho? And when do they send them/you receive them?

Likely letters are sent (mostly) to recruited athletes and (occasionally) to a few other applicants with specific achievements or background that make them highly desirable to the college. These are sent out in Feb/early March or earlier.

Since very few applicants will receive LLs, you shouldnā€™t worry if you donā€™t get one. The majority of admitted applicants will not have received one.

3 Likes

My daughter had a biodental alumni interview

1 Like

this late or earlier?

did anyone do wharton here?

1 Like

Yes, several weeks ago

what do you mean by do Wharton? like apply there or interview? i applied to Wharton and my interviewer was a Wharton alum.

Yea thatā€™s what I meant. Applying there

If an M&T applicant doesnā€™t get an interview. Does that mean rejection?

No, getting an interview or not getting an interview is a function of volunteer interviewer availability. It has nothing to do with a studentā€™s chances of admission.

1 Like

Is it different process or is it different meaning when an international student applies or gets an interview? Iā€™m international thatā€™s why i ask

I think itā€™s the same for international applicants, but Iā€™m not 100% sure.

Is March 31st the definite Ivy Day? I canā€™t find this date on any of the school websites.

1 Like

Yes, Yale has even the time, 7:00 PM

2 Likes

Thank you! Where did you find the information?

1 Like