UPenn Admissions Fall 2022

Yale portal has Decision Release Dates

1 Like

Yale, Brown and Harvard all have it on their websites or portals. The other 5 ivy websites just say by April or early April. But it is generally agreed that since 3 say 3/31 at 7:00, that is the agreed to time. Yale has a button on right side of screen of Admission checklist page.

4 Likes

Thanks!

we will probably get an email about it soon

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for these decisions iā€™m so excited

Did the ā€œstatusā€ date for some of the items received in the Financial Aid portal chance to March dates?

Is there something that can indicate in the portal that you are admitted In the Penn portal? I heard Stanford had something like this that if something was still there you were admitted.

I donā€™t know about RD, but a week before decisions released for ED all the applicants were locked out of the portal.

probably nothing special will happen in the portal even if u are admitted

maybe in the financial aid portal. But i didnā€™t apply for that. Idk weā€™ll see.

Yeah. Our W2 and tax return received date changed to 3/12.

You mentioned a Stanford change in the portal. Can I ask what it is?

1 Like

Do you think it means anything? hints of acceptance? I have 3/12 too as submitted. Does anyone not have 3/12 for parent tax returns or W2 forms?

I think it just means that they just got to update all FA applications now. Nothing to do with admission status.

Yes, changed to 3/11. I doubt it has any significance.

Itā€™s because of their financial system. They were upgrading it till 11th. I saw dates changing in UPenn multiple times in the past.

I read that before they make the decisions your portal goes away/closes and when the date of the day is still there or something else idk anymore, u know that you are admitted. Idk if itā€™s true tho because a lot of people just make stuff up

1 Like

I did not understandā€¦ could yoou please rephrase?

I have all the real dates (those of January) Do you think it means something??

1 Like

could you please send a screenshot of your financial aid portal, if you dont mind me asking?