UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

just a friendly suggestion - please mind your words used to adjudge others without any facts

1 Like

what does adjudge mean

hmmm has this ever been doneā€¦ again im pretty sure this is all definitely not indicative of admissions.

idk, he literally has a setup code and we dont. thats gotta mean something, unless they are sending setup codes to all of us later

Iā€™m 100% positive that it is not indicative of admissions results.

4 Likes

and like 10 of us couldnā€™t type in our email and their the only one that can, seems very indicative of admission. they would only give set up codes to those they get admitted

can you please tell us whyā€¦ i think quite a few of us a freaking out right now:)

are you a legacy or recruited athlete?

Has this same situation occurred with past years?

This is not the first year students have played the portal astrology game. Historical data analysis shows no correlation.

2 Likes

Chill yā€™all

Whew okay! So essentially people have tried this in the past with penn and there is no correlation right?

Thatā€™s one very accurate way of putting it.

1 Like

So, is there anything out there in the past that shows that those that didnā€™t have their addresses or setup codes prior to results actually got accepted? Another way to put it, is there any data to show that those who did get their setup codes and were able to input email/addresses did get accepted? Iā€™m sorry guysā€¦

@skieurope - why are you so positive that this isnā€™t any type of indication?

i doubt this has any correlation lol

Yes @skieurope this is what I meant to ask you^

does anyone know the relative acceptance rates of each school? I know they donā€™t publish it but is there an estimate for CAS vs Wharton?

cas may be like 12 or 13. wharton def below 10

for ed? wouldnā€™t cas be higher if it has to balance out wharton

it is higher. overall acceptance rate will prolly be like 10 this year