UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Doesn’t have to be. It could just be the values you entered (like SSN, Penn Id,…) might not match with your record. Don’t worry…we all in the same boat :slight_smile:

yeah definitely verify what you typed in.

is this ET? bc i got mine 1:02 pm

This morning I tried to log in. Double checked the info was inputted correctly, it was :frowning:

“We seem to be having difficulty matching you to your University records.
We recommend you directly contact PennKey support to help resolve the issue.”

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its interesting becasue yesterday I was imputing my information and it said “We seem to be having difficulty matching you to your University records.” But today when I tried login in again it brought me to the address page.

Did you use your social security number or Penn ID? I used my social security last 4 digits. Freaking out…

I am applying from Canada so I dont acc have a SSN number. I just left that option field blank. Try leaving the SSN blank tell me if it works.

Ok. It let me in but there is no place where my address is listed and no place to enter it…

On the address page, does anyone’s address appear or is there a space to put in your mailing address where you can type? If so, can someone paste the language you see? I do NOT have this option…
eeeekkkkkk

Try again. Mine said couldn’t match earlier today and now it works. Although it doesn’t list my address or give me an option to input :frowning:

going to be honest, this all seems like smoke and mirrors. the waiting is difficult, but there is no way to know for sure until thursday night @ 7

4 Likes

Yeah, I know…passing the time…

still curious if some are able to type in their addresses though…it looks like two people on this thread were actually able to type in their addresses…

Thanks for the response :slight_smile: were u able to log into the pennkey site and input your address?

I’m able to login and my address # shows there, asking me to enter my email address

1 Like

I think that is a really good sign:)

This is what I am seeing (which is likely not so good):

Choose a mailing address.
Please indicate where you would like us to mail your Setup Code letter by selecting an address from the list of prompts shown below. Please explain more

My address begins with, or contains, the numbers:

(No valid addresses found)

[My current address is not among the choices shown]

most definitely capping.

this literally means nothing dont get your hopes up

why would someone lie about being able to see their address or typing it in??? that’s seriously messed up if they are.

anyway, I can’t see my address or have the ability to type anything in. thank you for responding.

copy and paste what you see when u log in

Welcome back, xxxxxxx

According to our records, a Setup Code was issued for you on December 14, 2021.

TEST If your Setup Code was sent via US mail, please allow 4-6 business days for delivery in the continental United States. International delivery will likely take longer.

Note that issuing a new Setup Code will invalidate any previously issued Setup Codes, including those already in transit.

If you still wish to proceed and obtain a new Setup Code, click Continue. Otherwise, click Log out.

i guess that means you got in and we didnt