UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Can someone please explain the “registering” for the PennKey??? Please…

and plus they already made the decisions so i doubt they care to go back n change it

we can’t register yet i dont think

@TomoNews or @Jason_Moon what do you mean that you were able to register “a million times”

they just logged on many times and theyre scared the admissions office can see it and rescind their admission if they got in

I think too many people were trying to register and it crashed the site

y’all are crazy. to the person who was analyzing the slash in the url, i hope you applied for CIS in SEAS :joy:

4 Likes

Why am i doing this to myself oml

has anyone else been able to type their address in pennkey

Thank you for explaining this. I thought ppl were actually able to register…:scream:

And, NO, NOT ABLE TO TYPE IN ADDRESS…

anyone else able to type in their address or have their address appear???

1 Like

no address here…

1 Like

HAHAHHA frr

ok like the waiting is agony but all of these theories are making me more stressed lmao

2 Likes

As someone who did a bit of coding and knows a bit abt the HTTPS requests, the slash means nothing:)

4 Likes

@dripstersong - I think @velma was able to select an address according to their earlier post in PennKey.

if I press the logout button in the top right corner, I can login with email & password… but otherwise goes straight to the Thursday 7pm page. Some of my financial stuff is showing a status date of today but I have no idea if that means anything (seems to be differing theories on this lol)

what school/major did everyone apply for?

i think im going crazy… might just want to rip the bandaid off on thursday

I applied for SEAS.

oh wait i was talking about the wrong thing. you guys meant actual address in the actual portal, not logging in with your email address in the applicant portal. ignore my previous comment I guess. no address shows up if I go to set up the penn portal.

1 Like