UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Have you in the past done any summer programs with Penn. My address pops up as well but I’ve had a pen key from before when I did a summer program at Penn.

hi – i wasn’t able to select an address. it let me in once i put in my name, DOB and penn id, but eventually it said there was no address that matched or something like that. i don’t think the pennkey thing means anything

2 Likes

@velma - thank you for clarifying!

We are dealing with so much stress and this false news that @AP_CSA is not good. He falsely generated an email to mess with our heads. For a good 3 hours, I was in a terrible mood knowing that I potentially got rejected. I think we all need to realize that Penn IT has been at this for years and we can theorize all we want but the truth is that decisions are indeed coming on the 16th of December at 4:00 pm PST / 7:00 EST.

3 Likes

Fax^

any LSM eds?

not me but i did M&T ED – dual degree ED struggle << :sweat_smile:

I agree that don’t think the address showing means anything. I looked on Reddit and there are people who already got in through quest bridge or are recruited athletes and their addresses don’t show up.

1 Like

Anyone here from Philadelphia I would like to know what your recommendations are for restaurants and bakeries.

^^!! i second that! also, in my personal experience over the years, louie louie (the hotel restaurant at the inn at penn) and the white dog (right across from the law school) are both excellent for lunch/dinner!

1 Like

aaah huntsman dual degree applicant here… idk about m&t but huntsman accepts 40-50 students total so the odds are very much not in my favor :frowning: thursday will be interesting.

1 Like

Good luck!!!

CAS, politics, philosophy and economics

CAS for art, but idk if the applications any different bc the major is in weitzman

Same here i applied there too hope we both get in!!

1 Like

We have waited many days for this decision. Now the decision comes in Below 2 days. Let’s wait……

1 Like

I received mine at 04 so let’s hope it’s true​:sob::sob::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:

I got mine at 1:03pm EST (11:33pm IST)

Wish you all the best!!!

M&T and Single Degree Wharton. Finance/Legal Studies/Statistics + Individualized Major