UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

nursing for me!

Aaah good luck!! What’s your target language? I put Japanese (I’m in my fifth year of japanese taking AP). Also did your interviewer ask you any questions in your target language? Mine had me introduce myself in japanese at the beginning of the interviewer, but I panicked & blanked. Hoping that my interviewer was just being quirky and they’re not supposed to assess you on your language skills.

1 Like

Penn Engineering CS

anyone else in CAS Philosophy, politics, and economics?

1 Like

Does anyone know the stats?

stats for what

This year’s ED admission stats from Penn.

My target language is arabic and my interviewer didn’t ask me anything k. Arabic however i want to do a second target language which is spanish and I indicated that

1 Like

dont stress about your interview at all! i was chatting w one of the members of penn’s alumni council this year at the penn vs cornell game (homecoming) and he said they literally have like no effect on admissions LOL

1 Like

Anyone applying engineering?

But don’t worry I’m sure this won’t affect their decision as 1. Not everyone gets an interview and not getting one isn’t a bad indication
2.my interviewer didn’t ask me about the target language meaning your interviewer did this on their own and not by upenn guidelines

1 Like

Then what is the purpose? Why waste everyone’s time?

I heard that they do interviews to check for clear signs that the person is fit or not mostly just a formality because some students would have an amazing application but in the interview it’s like they are a totally different person

2 Likes

yeaa, i agree with you!

1 Like

Yes, i am seas

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Ahhhhh 26 more hours

im so nervous i feel like im going to throw up :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Me too :grimacing:

is anyone else applying CAS?