UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

thanks for the reassurance! the rest of my interview went pretty well, so there’s that. hoping we both get in tomorrow!!

2 Likes

Yes, for Fine Arts though. I’m not completely sure if my application goes through the school of design.

So, I am obsessively logging into the portal to see if there are any changes. Nothing :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:I have a problem…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

im doing the same thang tf wrong w me :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

same i’m not getting any sleep tonight :joy::sob:

im gonna be thinking ab this the entire time while im taking my finals tmr

It is just a crapshoot. That’s the part that sucks. You can be totally qualified and still rejected. Praying for all of us to get lucky tomorrow​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

omgg that sounds so stressful. I can’t even think straight let alone take a final :sob: good luck you got this

What school are you applying to?

CAS biochemistry major

I wish you the best of luck!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! Wishing you the same! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Samee

DS, CAS Biochemistry Major. My D portal is the same but hates to bring up this again but my W2 status date (financial aid page) keeps changing to the current date. Why?? Sorry this is driving me crazy

1 Like

I didn’t apply for FA–sorry, I cannot help.

yea… mine’s been updated for 12.15.

applied ed for comp sci @ seas. good luck, everyone :slight_smile: i think my stats are honestly mediocre (for upenn, i mean), so i don’t expect much for myself. i’m trying to act calm about it, but i’m having a nervous breakdown. even though i’ll probably get rejected tmr – i just wanna know so i can stop dreading it!

2 Likes

Sending you some positive good vibes for tomorrow.

1 Like

My student tax return just changed from submitted pending processing to waived with a check mark next to it and the status dates on all of my tax returns for my family and w2s are all 12/15 (they have been 12/14, 12/13, etc ever since 12/11). What does this mean?

i feel your pain – this week is also my finals week and it has been brutal :clown_face: