USC Bovard Scholars

OMG, what time did you guys get your decisions back? Because I haven’t gotten mine back (although I’m probably not getting in), and I’m anxiously waiting.

Has any one gotten an email today??

1 Like

I got one today. Unsurprisingly I got rejected.

Dang it hurts to be rejected, it really does. ?

I applied March 9, 2020, and I have not received an email from USC do you guys know how long it normally takes? I applied for the Summer 1 session.

Do you live in California?

I was waitlisted and submitted all of the required materials, and I was wondering when should I hear back from them? Would the response be delayed due to the coronavirus also?

Hey everyone! I was a Bovard Scholar this past year and had the most amazing experience. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

@mid123 Hello, yes I live in California not far from USC. I applied for the MSHRM program.

Hey! I was interested in this program too. Do you know if it’s required to have a 4.0 GPA unweighted?

Hey, I’m a junior right now working on my applications. Do you have any tips on essays?

Ahh I applied too this year I already submitted tho D:

omg really?? i emailed them and they said they’ll pick 120 people. I’m not sure if ill get in tho, cuz I don’t have a high GPA

Woah you emailed them and they responded?? And 120!!! I’m really nervous too but better to just be positive but know that even if we don’t get in we will be fine :))) I’m not confident with my essays :((

ahahaha yess honestly me too kinda scared with my essay. I hope we both get in!

1 Like

I hope so too! (But then again I’m so unconfident I will)

awww i mean they said they’ll look at everything, so hopefully they’ll look at the good parts more :wink:

Ur such a nice person ;-; thank u

ahahaha i just hope that we both get in and really experience the program

1 Like

AHH what states are you guys from ? I applied and i’m so nervous ><