USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I believe she has been to a few of those sessions, but she doesn’t have that link! I wonder how many people have the Discover USC link?

That’s odd. I believe there’s a way to request the link on the website. Nonetheless I’m pretty sure this page isn’t anything too special.

When I click your link to the discover USC I have a page, but I do not have a link to discover USC on my application portal. Where is it on yours?

I understand it’s not an indication but I would need USC ID for appeal letter. It requires me to put my name, email, phone number, high school name and USC ID on a separate cover sheet attached to the letter. And as an international applicant, I never got a USC ID. I intend to send the letter right away after getting the decision.

This is where I found info on discover usc

Discover USC
For information tailored specifically to you, register online and we’ll send you a link to your own personalized Discover USC site.

There isn’t a link on my main application portal page

1 Like

Yeah it was never on my portal. I just have the link bookmarked. My bad for the miscommunication.

1 Like

Ok makes sense. No worries.

Email your Admission Counselor after the fact. They might have your ID on file if you don’t.

1 Like

If you guys look at the source code, do you have (final transcipts)(admitted)(gap year explanation)

those are values in drop down

what does that mean

i see now

what about admitted tho

Does USC admit by the
school?

Is there anyway to tell if you got in? I know there was a way for UNC ea.

1 Like

Does USC compare you against other applicants from the same high school?

1 Like

It’s all there, even with code saying Commit to Enroll, but I don’t think it means anything since it’s just in the menu item.

1 Like

wait i dont have a commit to enroll option. Where is it?

1 Like

Every school except Dornsife admits by major to my knowledge.

You can only see by inspecting elements. I’m basically positive everyone has it. You can even see in the code the site for admitted students. None of this means anything.

4 Likes