USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Ya, since they posted the date prob not. Wishful thinking for all those that didn’t get a peek. Let us know if it is what it said when they come out. Sounds like great news though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you work in the USC Admissions office? You definitely have posted some very thorough info on this site.

I don’t think the financial aid thing is a big deal. Most schools that require css also expect you to upload your tax returns and w2 forms. I uploaded them for every school the second I got my portal and never received a request to submit them. Most schools financial aid offices are separate from admissions and most have a formula to determine need based aid meaning it isn’t a big to deal to make a package for everyone so it’s ready to go when decisions come out

You wouldn’t believe how complicated it can get. Not USC (which I think is why my DD isn’t accepted) We had to send letters from lawyers, utility bills, leases, I had to send tax transcipts outlining who benefited from what down to tax credits, wage transcipts, W-2, signed forms of who is in what household, non filer forms, to which kida and which colleges my soon to be graduate student maybe going to. THEN… the FAFSA verification comes, which is a walk in the park.

Does anyone else have commit to enroll and final transcripts in the source code

No… I do not work for USC in any capacity. I, like @cadreamin, am just a parent of a past and present USC student. And we each have been active on CC for many years and have picked up a lot of info during that timeframe. Just here to try and assist applicants and then enrollees with the transition to becoming a freshman.

4 Likes

Pretty sure everyone does

damn really

i guess i am rejected

It means you’re not logged in. I am able to visit that page without logging in and it shows all zeros.

i did log in

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t mean anything. Merit students accepted in Feb. checked and theirs also have all zeros

think someone said 5pm est or 3pm est

1 Like

What time do they usually come out?

What was the link you posted?

Hi @momoflyceekid, What information is now on the portal

It’s gone now. For a while the kids could see how much money they were awarded so they knew if they got full, half scholarships, etc. It sounds like at least one person on here who hasn’t been officially accepted yet saw that he/she got money. I’m not sure how many kids outside of the scholarship kids figured it out, but the scholarship kids are on a chat together so many of them were able to look before it went away.

1 Like

Thank you…my D is also a merit finalist and nothing was there when she checked…guess we too late. She also said there wasn’t any chatter on the admitted group chat. Surprisingly, she said after all this wait, that’s not how she would want to find out her status.

1 Like

I agree! My D didn’t realize that she was finding out through a back door. I wasn’t home and she was telling me on the phone what she was struggling to find the information. She was asking me the cost of tuition and I said they will tell you the name of the scholarship not the amount. And she said no, it tells you the amount. I told her that couldn’t be right. Not to mention no email… But you know how it is. The excitement is overwhelming.

1 Like

Congratulations, at least the anxiety is removed. Lol! Your D is Marshall, correct?