USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Sources?

Is this true? No waitlist? Can others confirm? Thanks.

yes, USC NEVER waitlists

USC said it themselves not exactly when, but I think it was in the email for scholarship decisions

the scclassof25 story states “time may vary depending on ur location” does this mean they could release earlier for intls??? -an international with even more impatience

1 Like

I think they mean it’s starting at around 4pm pst but will gradually come out in waves according to your location. So someone on the east coast could get it as early as 3:30 pm est

2 Likes

Us east coast friends are dying with anxiety haha and it’s only like 6 am on the west coast so most aren’t even awake hahaah

6 Likes

does anyone notice any portal changes or any last-minute changes? Like for UNC ea the day of decisions if you could make a family account then that means you got in, but if you couldn’t then you didn’t get in. Is there anything similar with USC?

Not that we know of

2 Likes

any indicators pls i cant wait!

Flip the coin

heads!

You can pray to GOD lol

2 Likes

Can people still withdraw their application on the portal?

I can

i don’t wanna try cause its a private uni

I already clicked the withdraw button several times and I am pretty positive that I will be rejected cuz I have trash GPA, ecs and essays

yes, that is still an option for everyone. Hopefully those who know for sure they are not attending USC have withdrawn their application

so i didn’t let you withdraw? Also u may never know if you’re accepted because USC views very holistically!

Does anyone else have a new item in their checklist for an SAT/ACT score report? I sent my ACT with my common app and through the portal but this morning it came up as awaiting after not being there for the past 2 months.