USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Not sure, but there’s a few on reddit, so once they mention it there, it’ll get to here

2 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

There will be plenty of internationals jumping on…(and some on already) no worries about that. Last year they dropped at noon, first international posted at 12:01. They are on it around the world!

3 Likes

i’m an international from england

4 Likes

@MonicaMaria you are now officially our first responder! Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

We got a request for a tax form verification from FA at 2:20am this morning. THIS morning. Automated obviously…but today? really? Just updating you and WWWARD. Will update later as to whether indicative of anything or not.

3 Likes

You are welcome :slight_smile:

I haven’t listened to a thing my teacher has said i just can’t focus. I’m getting more nervous than ever ahhahhh my previous descions were all ea so i forgot the feeling of waiting for a decision but god this anxiety is unbearable

4 Likes

you’re welcome

I do all online de classes and one high school class (chorus) through zoom so I feel very blessed not to be sitting in a class room while I wait. My chorus zoom was also canceled today so I am taking that as a good omen because I hate chorus lol

Yes all of our tax doc requests (which that they already have 3 different ways) have been wee hours of the morning. Same with auto reply acknowledgement of receipt of them through FAST.

Weeks ago sure. Our only contact with FA was 3/27 mid-day and this morning. And, yes. Request for forms they already have from submissions months ago.

Repost: does anyone know if the school of pharmacy has a target number of students to enroll or how many they typically accept. Actually does anyone know anything about the school of pharmacy lol cause there’s like no info bout it

I’m reposting because new people might be joining and I just want to see if anyone has any insight. Sorry for the spam, but pharmD program seems so small that there’s nothing about it in terms of class size, acceptance rate, etc. I just wanna gauge the competitiveness of this program.
Please reply if you have applied to the school of pharmacy at USC.

I feel like they are going to release as late as possible like an hour before their work day is over so they can avoid the mass incoming calls/emails. That’s what some schools have done.

2 Likes

by the time USC vs Gonzaga game starts.

4 Likes

does anyone know the prior admission stats for keck school of med for undergrad

1 Like

same here, i didnt apply for FA

love usc but gonazaga better win bc i have them winning the whole thing

2 Likes

When time - please post:

Accepted/rejected
Major
City, state, or country if outside U.S.

3 Likes

USC Admissions just posted on Twitter, “First-year applicants will receive an e-mail when their decision is posted to the USC Applicant Portal. We plan to send these e-mails late in the afternoon, Pacific time, on March 30.”