USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Nice! Always good to have friends:)

1 Like

I think if all goes wrong, I’ll settle for UCSB

2 Likes

I applied for film production and I’m out of state so I’ve already accepted that I most likely didn’t get in LOL. The program is so beyond competitive it’s almost insane. I got into Chapman University for film prod though so I’m really excited to be going there!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m mostly considering Davis since it has a top 20 bio program according to US news but even still, USC remains my top choice

1 Like

UCSB isn’t really settling - it’s a great school.

6 Likes

Thank you for this, which is such great advice. I just texted it to my very stressed DS. This is also my 3rd time going through the admissions process and it just never gets easier. Thank you also for your good advice and knowledge of all-things USC. SCA is my DS’s dream school but he knows it is a long shot. Thankfully, 2 other great film schools have already said yes with lots of $$ love, so we are grateful for that! Good luck to all.

1 Like

Nice. I got into Chapman for Creative Producing but California is just way too far for my comfort. USC is too but it’s just too prestigeous.

Are you full pay at a private school? WashU has the reputation of being need aware.

Its like 12 30 am in Pakistan. When will the decisions be out. The wait is frustrating.

HOW MUCH MORE TIME R WE THINKING? In the letter it said they were still uploading and that was about an hour ago so I’m expecting something by 3:30 or 4pm est???

1 Like

i’m a transfer applicant and wow this thread is keeping me on the edge of my seat haha. keep listening to @CADREAMIN, he knows his stuff, been in the game for too long

they said late afternoon PST, so could be another 3 hours

The post above said late afternoon. It’s early afternoon now.

Ahhh yeah I’m from Arizona so it’s the perfect distance from home for me! Just about a 6 hour drive and right in the heart of the industry.

yeah i was expecting it to be safer but the area looked very dangerous so idk of my parents would even let me go to usc if i got in but i love the school so i applied but my app was not the best

ucla was gorg tho

honestly y’all just take the rest of the day for self-care and you’ll find out when you get your email. take the day to pat yourself on the back for getting through so much stress and smile

3 Likes

the afternoon is almost over for me ahahah

i bet they’ll release when their office closes

Are these 2021 stats? Sorry you mentioned this earlier but what is the link?

i think it closes at 5 pst?!? correct me if i’m wrong

1 Like