USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

seems likely after all they don’t want 70k phone calls

I think we should all get something to eat and take a good nap

1 Like

Their office close like at 5:30 PST. I think the hours are said when you call the admission office

yeah that’s what most my schools did

If you ski, pick Davis! Davis is ranked higher than SLO as well. Both are great options though.

1 Like

if u get in it actually is rly safe on campus, they have these people called yellowjackets who are actual just standing around campus at night who within a call’s/yell’s distance, and at night they offer free lyfts until 2am to get back on campus so people never have to be walking late at night in southern LA

2 Likes

Chapman is a great school! My daughter attends( she was able to self-designed a nutrition major) and loves it. Their film school is top-notch. Congratulations!

1 Like

omg congrats! we will be like 2 of 18 so we will def meet if u go there! good luck on the other schools, yeah I was shocked i got waitlisted and rejected at all my other schools so I have low expectations for USC and Tufts even though I have pretty high stats

Did anyone get accepted to UMiami here?

1 Like

Admission offices close at 5pm PST

Yes

What do you think will happen? I’m a mix of white, asian and pacific islander.

I did! are you considering it

You’d be counted as “one or more races” if you reported it.

1 Like

Nice! Is it one of your top choices?

I do! I’m an avid skier and I know Lake Tahoe is close to Davis

yeah no I used to live near san Fransisco so was kinda familiar with LA but after my sister started attending USC we were pretty shocked, but the nice thing the campus is super self-contained with like a trader joes and everything

1 Like

Yes I am, are you?

Right! I applied to 17 schools I think and my first rejection was UCLA. Wasn’t confident in that application anyway so I wasn’t too hurt. These schools expect you to have cured cancer at 17 lol.

8 Likes

at this point if i take a nap it’s just going to bed like it’s already 8:30pm for me

1 Like