USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Yes my son was rejected from BU.

Great to see you in the neighborhood again!

2 Likes

I talked about in my essays which specific programs I wanted to get into and how I planned to stay with them through grad school. Also I have a very big passion for global culture and spoke on that as well.

1 Like

Yes, my son did in Business.

4pm est and nothing

2 Likes

International. Still nothing

4 Likes

USC really doing the most ughhhh

1 Like

very bad

Keep in mind it’s only 1PM over in LA.

1 Like

does anyone know anything yet?

East Coast. Still nothing. Watching a film to pass the time!

yes I did

yes, but it sucks for every where else

Hopefully it worked. Good luck…

lmao all I’m doing rn is watching the different letters appearing when people are typing something like A B G typing…

11 Likes

yes and it says “the financial aid office will not evaluate satisfactory academic progress toward your degree objective until after your first graded semester at the university.”

Hi Trojan mom. Quick question. My child loves USC and is a competitive candidate. She feels it’s rude to email the AO’s with no reason so was that the wrong decision? She didn’t want to bother her but now I’m wondering if she should have emailed to say it’s her top choice. The essays are so short it’s hard to fit it all in.

last year i, along with my other friends got the decision around 3pm (in LA). hang in there!

1 Like

Do you think it helped? I mean my SAT is average for them.

it is currently 11 pm in my home city. I just want the results to be out by 1am, or I will just go to sleep