USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

OH BOI that means 2 more hours for everyone yikes

Yes. Almost like a subliminal message. Can’t read it. Looks like a page of information. Trying to capture it and read it.

1 Like

She one hundred percent did not need to email her AO. Most of the time, they do not really care if someone emails saying that it is their first choice.

2 Likes

At some point I had a ASKGC writing… well yeah that’s what everyone’s doing, asking the group chat

Can they just do something very permanent to me that if I said it I’d get flagged.

I asked my friend that got in last year and is currently attending USC that last year they were doing it in waves, and that he didn’t get his decision until a lot of other regions recieved them around 3PM PST in the LA area.

yes, can vouch for this!

Exactly. For example a really extreme case, if you win the Regeneron science award top prize, you better be speaking to professors at USC who will vouch that you will attend or otherwise they assume you are going to Harvard. A friend of mine won it, and had auto admits at Princeton, Harvard and MIT, and was wined and dined by the faculty and had a soft admit well before applications were due. That was many years ago. Now a famous physics professor.

Thank you! So we’ll see soon I suppose. She is just a very polite person and did not want to harass an already busy person so I’m glad if that wasn’t an error.

1 Like

I have repeatedly recommended such earlier in this thread. I would do so only once.

yeah i wonder if it means anything

I read it

I took a video and watched in slow mo

I love USC. And I talked about living in LA during my common app and how I wanted to attend grad school with them. They better take me or ima cry my eyes out.

4 Likes

Thank you too. Now i’m worried!

Last year they went international, then 20 min later started on east coast, moved through the country, doing west coast notifications last. About 3 -4 hours total. ugh

1 Like

I can tell you that my son didn’t email with his admission officer, so I don’t see that as being a barrier.

1 Like

time will tell. they review everything. SAT is only one factor being considered.

wait so is the consensus 3pm pst / 6 pm est?

does it mean anything…?