USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

This whole time I thought I’d be underqualified lol. Now I’m panicking.

1 Like

I was very blessed to find out about USC and the BCA program! It really is the perfect university for me! Any other BCA hopefuls here?

2 Likes

What major at Fordham?

and?

Thank you!

I am! It’s the literal perfect program for me.

Yeah, but it’s not happening for me

It just says academic year: 2021-2022
application status: eligibility checks, info about satisfactory academic progress
Application started: we have recived one or more documents indicating you’re interested in applying for FA then it cuts off
so nothing new or important

2 Likes

It’s clearly not a barrier… but it can help a candidate on the fence.

Hopeing to see you in BCA classes then!! Good luck l! Praying/manifesting for you!

2 Likes

When’s it coming

I got several emails a few weeks ago about uploading tax docs even after doing the FAFSA/CSS. Does this mean anything?

You’ve got this! Manifesting a big win for us today!!

1 Like

We don’t flippin know. Since international hasn’t rolled out yet, we are considering the possibility that they are waiting till school is out (3pm PST) across the U.S. as not to be a distraction (as they know it’s a portal rush once they launch one of them).

They mentioned in admissions twitter to consider where you are and who you are with when you find out - it would be helpful if they gave an actual time to do that!!!

6 Likes

Unpredictable

If u get tax requests u probably got in

I don’t think this is true

3 Likes

did people get fin aid requests in their spam folder? now panicking because I never checked there

why do you think so

I got one in feb and it went to my spam