USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

nothing. I am really tired of “anxious” nights, when it is really hard to sleep + I have nightmares because I know that decisions will be out when I weak up.

2 Likes

loved the video! good luck to your son :slight_smile:

1 Like

Decent weather here in LV, partly cloudy with a high of 22 later in the day. It’s about to get a whole lot hotter in the next few months

still crazy, say its 50% … 35k applications. Maybe they do a first sweep and send a smaller chunk to FA. I mean if I were in charge, I would do that. What a waste of time!

1 Like

@jeanbaudrillard we are in Vegas as well! :sunglasses:

its the fact that the decisions are loaded into the portal and they still haven’t released that is freaking me out

1 Like

Also keep in mind not everyone applied for FA (me included)

Don’t know if everyone saw this blog post but def made me feel better :slight_smile: https://admissionblog.usc.edu/2021/03/30/from-the-dean-of-admission-2021-2022-first-year-application-process-outcome/

1 Like

Not me listening to music with LA in it to pump me up :joy:

5 Likes

True. And they could be disingenuous about it. But that’s what they say… and repeatedly - from both sides, FA and Admissions. But even if 100% of the people who have posted about receiving a new FA request in the last week return to CC to confirm getting in, that is still far from definitive. In years past, the opposite has been true. Posters have returned to say that the late FA requests meant nothing, as they were rejected. Would I take it as positive, of course. But I warn against making an assumption… as history has shown otherwise… at least in some instances.

1 Like

lmaoo im doing that too but it’s def gonna make the rejection hurt more

Are there any USC songs? For UCLA I know they have “UCLA” :sob:

trojan fight song haha

maybe just the usc fight song :sob:

I now envision some key IT guy having fallen asleep. Wake up and hit send already…

12 Likes

i go to usc by 24kgolden lol

1 Like

USC band famously played in the song Tusk by Fleetwood Mac. And in its music video I believe.

3 Likes

I want to be in the band so bad!

2 Likes

fun fact 24kgoldn was a merit finalist for a full ride at usc, got the full ride, and then chose to be a rapper LOL

7 Likes

yeah but ig good for him if that’s where his passion was