USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

USC admissions said on their story that they will release decisions LATE AFTERNOON PST so I’m thinking like 3 or 4 PST (JUST SPECULATION)

Where are they attending now if you don’t mind me asking?

Looking at my texts from last year, my daughter got the email around 3:55 pm pst. I feel nervous for all of you too! Good luck. Not much longer to wait!

1 Like

This might mean 5pm PDT.

1 Like

Please don’t say that lol

2 Likes

When do the accepted mail packages come out?

Thanks for letting me know! Is the TTP binding or non-binding. I got transfer decisions from Boston University and Georgia Tech (Transfer Pathway Initiative) where they’re non-binding, and I decide later on if I want to apply as a transfer to them, but I also got a transfer decision from Loyola Marymount University, where I’m forced to attend a specific community college, and I have to reply to them by May 1st if I want to go that route, like a convention college decision signing.

They did not come out.

12 Likes

really hope for 6pm!!! It will be 3pm pst so most schools will be out and it’s later in the afternoon. 3 is a reasonable time and I really hope USC releases them so the int students can get some sleep

6 Likes

kk I must have missed that, thanks for clarifying.

Do you have to click status update or does the decision just pop up?

As I understand it, TTP non-binding in both directions. Friend’s son was TTP, kept his grades up at a another university. Later decided not to transfer.

What does everyone’s pages say if they go into fast 2021-2022 and click required info and forms

Status update

1 Like

Well it will def be out before the SC/Gonzaga game starts! That is a definite!

1 Like

unavaliable

In the past, it was non-binding. As USC has deviated from several traditional acceptances, a TTP should be looked at once someone has received it.

“welcome to required info & forms”

3 Likes

it just says none or no Items Require

2 Likes

Both are GREAT SCHOOLS. I have a son at UT and he absolutely loves it. For quality of education, you can’t go wrong with either…so, I guess it should bpild down to cost, location to family and, if you’ve had the chance to tour both campuses…which one do you vibe better with…good luck!