USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Can’t wait to say Trojans instead of Bulls! Hopefully they come at 6 est

I deleted

TTP is non binding - they are also not guaranteeing admission so it’s non-binding both ways.

You will see the website get a little whacky just before they are about to come out

Then, if accepted and they do it as they have in past, your admission home page will likely look something like this:

Admission
Admission Decision
Enrollment Commitment Deposit
Withdraw Your Application
Submit Documents

Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid
Financial Aid Summary & Tasks (FAST) page

On-Campus Admitted Student Programs
Explore USC
Preview USC
Admitted Student Day
Campus tours

Off-Campus Admitted Student Programs

Apply for Housing

2 Likes

you have a status update?

Go to fast and then required info and forms. What does it say for u guys? Also get us out of slow mode

2 Likes

no the person asked if the decision just pops up or if its a status update

2 Likes

Ughhhhh it’s almost 6pm EST😩

Do you think they’ll release them on the dot of the hour?

rejected
marshall
india

The website says late in the afternoon pacific time. Probably in an hr or two, my guess.

They came out for international?

Is this fr?

1 Like

8 is the latest I’m pretty sure.

6 pm est and nothing ughhhhh IM JUST SO DONE AT THIS POINT I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE

One is at Notre Dame. USC was his #1. He applied to Notre Dame last minute. I am pretty sure he did a great job on the essays for ND. He is an accounting major. He has an internship with PwC this summer.

The other is at ASU. He was rejected by two Ivies, Northwestern, UCLA in addition to USC. UCLA was his #1, but he was a CS major and had no real “hook”. His NMF got him full tuition at ASU and he will graduate next December. He is in their accelerated MS program and will finish that December of '22. He was accepted to the DAAD-RISE research internship in Germany last summer (cancelled by COVID). He will be interning with Garmin this summer.

i think it’s fr theres a ton of people on reddit posting…seems too coordinated to be trolling

1 Like

Rejected :frowning:
Dornsife - Religion
GPA: Equivalent of 4.0 UW - 9999988777 at GCSE, predicted 4 A*s at A-level

Congrats to all those accepted!!!

6 Likes

Very nice! A-TECH Engineering here, looking for Aerospace Engineering

2 Likes

So, East Coasters are next…

1 Like

Congratulations to all the international admits! For all others, I hope you find great success wherever you decide to attend!

11 Likes