USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

No I am not. I’m probably gonna appeal just to shoot my shot but I’m super grateful…

2 Likes

There is a thread in this forum on it.

You have been such a wonderful presence here! You are going to do so well in life. :slight_smile: :relaxed:

5 Likes

i got in!!!

6 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot :blush:

2 Likes

Quick question.

If I appeal my rejection letter and have the Transfer plan, will it reduce my chances to Transfer in the future?

1 Like

You can believe what you want. But $582MM settlement needs funding from somewhere. And philanthropy is very aware fo whom gains admission and who does not. Wink wink.

I guess that applying to USC is a tradition for so cal kids. For us, we’re all set. With an eFC in the 6 digits, no financial aid - not sure how they go to that efc #. Even with 2 kids on college. But they got lots of merit $$. Both are regents/honors - meaning they get the attention of a top private at a top public school without the price tag.

It was nice to know USC accepted. But wonder if the application $ could have gone into a donation box instead, or a meal for 10 homeless people.

1 Like

Daughter accepted Marshall CA

Also accepted Berkeley GMP
Rejected UCLA

4 Likes

Thanks!

Lol ■■■ accepted for mechanical engineering

2 Likes

If I am appealing a rejection, should my letter be single or double spaced?

3 Likes

I was about to ask the same thing too! I was thinking of appealing but idk now

i just joined the zeemee via my portal and only found 1 other sda admit, is the sda acceptance rate low? i mean i know the bfa acting program only takes 24 people but i thought i’d be able to find people within the school at a whole, lol. if anyone sees this post:

i got in for bfa acting in the school of dramatic arts. my instagram is @spiffyvibes :wink:

1 Like

rejected, in state. neuroscience major.

I understand that those in TTP get additional counseling, but would they get preference among other transfer applicants not in TPP?

I got the trojan transfer program, is that a rejection

Oh the suspense of the decision is palpable but pretty much decided. But it was nice getting the trophy acceptances. The real money is in an honors program with $$ at any of the top 40 - being top 1-2% at the school with priority on just about everything. The regents cash is very nice

Accepted to Marshall (from MA)
no email yet - just an update in the portal
Didn’t submit test scores
3.97 UW & 4.54 W
10APs
Totally expecting a rejection - very surprised!

3 Likes

Are you a legacy?

Is the Trojan Transfer Plan binding?