USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

My daughter got in!!! OOS from Texas…
Political Science, TO, EC and Varsity Sports, Social Justice Programs big part of her resume. Congrats to all the students. I know this is a huge accomplishment getting to this stage. Fight On!!

3 Likes

Anyone get into the school of pharmacy???

Are you a legacy student?

yes maam!!

OMG Congrats!!!

1 Like

does anyone know how many spring admits are usually accepted into fall semester

2 Likes

Does anyone know the thread of the TTP on here or have additional links for TTP. I am now faced with a large decision and I really want to know more about this.

1 Like

THANK YOU!! :blush:

D admitted for spring. Very cool. Email says its possible to still start in fall if spots open. Does anyone have a clue as to how likely it is for spots to open for spring admits? At least historically?

2 Likes

try these 2

Good luck!

1 Like

Daughter accepted! Fight on!! (We didn’t expect this after waitlisted at BC and BU.)

6 Likes

rejected… after i poured my heart and soul into my app…

7 Likes

See my reply below. I replied to “aloedust” by mistake.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are a good sport, and just created some positive karma for yourself. Dig it. You’re gonna do great no matter where you end up.

1 Like

Waitlisted… what is the chance I get off?

Congrats to all who got accepted!

One of our twin boys got accepted for CS (Viterbi), and the other, who hadn’t bothered to turn in LOR and SAT after indicating he would, naturally got rejected with identical stats. Feeling frustrated with him, but he totally deserves the rejection. Fortunately got Berkeley and Urbana CS, so it is not a total disaster for us.

1 Like

Rejected, definitely gonna buy durex instead of trojans next time

14 Likes

Anyone still waiting for an update??

There’s a waitlist this year?

DS rejected, CA
International Relations
3.8 UW
1430 SAT