USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Thank you so much! This will definitely be a great option for her.

My advice is Michigan. Strongest national reputation. UCSB and UCSD also very strong choices, if you want good weather. Keep in mind as OOS you will pay $65k or so for all 3 of these schools. Northeastern is a distant fourth, imho.

1 Like

Anyone know if you’re still considered for financial aid if you’re accepted off of an appeal?

Yes, always. If you applied and turned everything in they will def evaluate it.

Thank you. I commend you for being so helpful on the thread during this process. Although I didn’t get the result I wanted, I’m not ready to give up just yet.

1 Like

For second choice in the spring!

@aloedust In almost every situation switching back into your first should be no problem (unless of course, like a performance major or something). Even into engineering is very do-able incase you are wondering. If you have any questions feel free to pm me (if don’t want to put to much out here).

1 Like

Merit scholarships are out.

1 Like

Yep, the 31st between 5-6, right on schedule, at least there wasn’t the unknown wait and drag out for posting that reg decision had!

Thanksfor heads up @momoflyceekid!

Yay everyone, hope your dreams come true!

1 Like

I hope your daughter got a scholarship!!

how do you check for these?

My daughter got an email.

Would Dean Scholarships be in this batch?

I believe so. It came in an email.

She did…thank you!!! Hope things worked in your D’s favor as well.

She did as well :-). Hopefully they will meet in the Fall!!

1 Like

Last year two different kids from our HS were moved up from spring admit to fall.

2 Likes

Were all scholarships sent out?

1 Like

Something odd as there would usually be more activity on here if they were…

1 Like

@CADREAMIN id like to pm you bc i have a few questions, how do i pm on here? not too familiar with the way cc works lol