USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Dornsife is the biggest school so I’m not surprised. Regardless that’s still 600 or so. Probably 120~ split among the other schools.

3 Likes

i LOVE wandavision, haven’t seen the new episode tho

2 Likes

me either! i can’t wait to watch it. I’m actually really enjoying the show

1 Like

500 really isn’t a lot especially when u think about how many people apply to dornsife.

1 Like

i guess that puts everything in perspective.

42% of the school is enrolled in Dornsife so yeah. It makes sense

3 Likes

I was just going to post that :joy:.

1 Like

Great minds think alike :wink:

Has anyone’s Portal been changed?

Nope!

Nope not yet! I have reddit, CC, my email, and the portal all open.

8 Likes

ohk, I thought maybe they will have some changes for the finalists.

Soooo… Is anyone filming reaction videos? My daughter made a youtube reaction video in 2018 and a lot of people commented that it helped them understand what to expect better.

2 Likes

my friend got merit last year and he got the update before the box. he said that his portal read something like “do u want to accept ur admission offer” before there was a portal update so that kind of gave it away for him.

4 Likes

Can someone please post the portal link :blush:

1 Like

@NewParentCA Login

2 Likes

I have a youtube channel so i might as well! I’m not an emotional person so idk if it’ll be worth watching haha

2 Likes

Filming it is all fun and games until you don’t get the scholarship! lol

4 Likes

@amandarosepen I agree… it was really cool that she decided to film the rejections too, you could tell she was bummed, but clearly not the end of the world…

2 Likes

Yes, good point! I filmed my Stanford REA decision earlier this year and got deferred. Certainly interesting to look back at in now a couple months later

5 Likes