USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Someone on reddit said they called USC yesterday and they said 6 PST today !

omg that’s 9pm EST!! :frowning:

3 Likes

Obviously I cannot confirm this claim but at least we have a new timeframe!

why so lateeeee

maybe they’re releasing it super late so that they don’t get flooded with calls bc their office most prob will be closed by then

1 Like

yeah that’s what UVA did when their EA decisions came out

I am on redditt and checked all the threads, didn’t see anyone say 6 PST? Has anyone tried calling the admission office to ask for a time?

I’ll try to give you that username of the individual who claimed he/she did, one sec

if they knew they weren’t releasing until 6 pm PST why did they say rolling?? I just spent the entire day refreshing my email lol

2 Likes

UVA wasn’t that late with EA - theirs was around 5 or 6 ET, not 9.

but USC is on PST so it makes sense that they would release later EST

1 Like

the office closes at 5 PST, so they are probably going to release around then…another 3.5 hours of anxiously waiting. USC is my top choice but I know that without this money I probably can’t attend.

2 Likes

user: u/breadmoms

1 Like

Most of us won’t get ■■■■. GGs only.

me w my 3.8 gpa rn who has 0% chance of getting a scholarship: ugh why do they release so late!! where is the update!!

2 Likes

UVA was right at 5:00pm

Stats aren’t everything! Keep your head up!

2 Likes

I am expecting 5-6pm. Brutal. Would be nice if they would hit the 3pm PST so it’s a more normal time on East Coast!

2 Likes

Hey u never know haha, they could surprise us.

Still crazy to think that our decisions are just sitting there on a timer waiting to go out.

5 Likes