USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

They time it to avoid calls to admissions. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

that’s actually really funny. also smart LMAO

1 Like

So is the theory that if it says “Undergraduate” you’re both accepted and got scholarship? Or just accepted? And if you’re “unknown” is the theory that you’re denied?

1 Like

Ours says “Unknown”…we filled out FASFA

1 Like

Remember this round is ‘accepted and invited to interview for scholarship.’ You actually won’t know if you receive the scholarship until around late March, when the regular decisions come out. The bonus of getting in now is that you don’t have to wait until March, you know you’ve been accepted.

1 Like

Where does it say undergrad or unknown.

If you go on your portal, to the right by USC FAST is the link to your financial aid page. Click on that, then on that page upper right hand corner, underneath your name and ID#.

1 Like

Just like gradeschool when the school secretary would tape teacher assignments for the next year on the window then run out the back door and get in her car and drive off quickly.

6 Likes

If you go to the portal and under USC fast where it says click here then click 2022-23 academic year

under your name in the top right, it says

Class:

My DD just received the email to schedule the interview. Does this mean that she is accepted?

19 Likes

CONGRATS! that’s amazing

1 Like

congratulations :heart:

2 Likes

wait so unknown means you didnt get the interview?

2 Likes

Congrats! Does that mean it is coming out in waves?

do they also inform those that didn’t get an interview?

My question as well. Had heard schools release them separately throughout the hour or so

1 Like

I see Undergraduate.

1 Like

Do you see undergraduate or unknown in the FAST portal?

1 Like

Does unknown means Rejected or denied scholarship and still applicable for regular decision?

I am not sure

1 Like