USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

mine was unknown

It was a different inteview.

Received no scholarship email. The wait continues…

Viterbi - rejected

Received no scholarship email :frowning:

1 Like

Not rejected, just no scholarship.

2 Likes

Is Marshall out?

1 Like

I think those who got an update, got an interview

2 Likes

No scholarship

Viterbi, no scholarship. rip :frowning:

Can someone post what the email says?

1 Like

unknown, dornsife, no scholarship

1 Like

Yes please copy paste letter if you would - has helpful info to keep track of, very much appreciated!

3 Likes

No scholarship. Class was unknown. Got an email.

undergraduate, marshall, no scholarship

2 Likes

Son in NY got interview for one of full scholarships. Biology major

6 Likes

I am sending this update to first-year candidates who submitted applications in December by the deadline for USC Merit Scholarship consideration.

Scholarship Selection
Over 38,000 students applied in time to be considered for USC Merit Scholarships. We recently offered admission to approximately 1,000 students who will proceed to the next phase of consideration for our top awards: the Trustee and Presidential scholarships - I am sorry to say that you were not selected for further consideration for these awards.

This notification applies only to the awards I mentioned. You will still be considered for other scholarships listed on our Scholarships page. Also, if you are named a National Merit Finalist, offered admission and select USC as your first-choice institution, you will receive a USC Presidential Scholarship worth one-half tuition.

Financial Aid
I encourage you to apply for financial aid if you have not already done so. Visit the Financial Aid website for application instructions, or to calculate an estimate of aid you might receive.

Admission Selection and Notification
Your application is still being considered for approximately 7,000 additional first-year offers of admission. We release notifications via the applicant portal in late March. I am grateful for your patience as you wait for us to finish this difficult work. If you are no longer interested in pursuing admission to USC, you can withdraw your application at the USC applicant portal.

Mid-Year Reports
If you or your school counselor has not already done so, please submit your mid-year report (your final grades from the first term of your senior year). You can upload a copy of your grades online at admission.usc.edu/status, or your school can send them to us.

We wish you the best of luck. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us online or at (213) 740-1111. Thank you for considering USC.

Sincerely,

Kirk Brennan
Associate Dean
Director of Undergraduate Admission

4 Likes

Yay @CherylB5 First one!

1 Like

Unknown, Viterbi, no scholarship. Ends my streak of early success.

4 Likes

YOU are my hero, thank you!

2 Likes