USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

Engineering- portal updated- no email
Undergraduate

Thanks! He is over the moon!!!

3 Likes

My son got in! And an invite for an interview. He had no idea it was coming out today.

5 Likes

congrats! this is really exciting

Congrats and welcome to the Trojan Family should it all work out for you! :v:

1 Like

Is this his #1? Do you think he will be a Trojan? (Reply when the excitement settles!)

1 Like

I got an email saying not selected for further consideration for these awards. :-(.
Congratulations to whoever got accepted.

4 Likes

Rejected for scholarship consideration, applied to Marshall. Looks like I will not be attending next year! Can’t win them all, congrats to anyone who is in the running.

1 Like

Congrats! What major?

Less than 40K applied by Dec 1, interesting.

5 Likes

Not sure. Applied ED to Hopkins and was deferred. Accepted at University of Toronto with scholarship money. Just got in EA at UVA, awaiting aid package. I think for him USC is the one after Hopkins so it’s definitely possible he’ll be a Trojan

1 Like

Biology

1 Like

My D was down to Toronto and USC at the end, she’s always been an international traveler/interested type. Good luck deciding!

1 Like

No interview, which basically knocks the school out of consideration. Thank you all for the information and support — particularly @lkg4answers. Congratulations to all with good news!

5 Likes

did come out yet?

Does who got rejected for the scholarship did your portal update?

Dang, was really rooting for you, but totally understand. Hope she gets some great options and it is a smooth couple months for you all!

2 Likes

There is an update to view in your portal. So is this a good sign?

1 Like

Nope. Everyone who got a portal update has been accepted.

Yes

1 Like