USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

what day of the week does Usc usually release decisions?

The email said we will get a reminder every day until we submit the document! Has anyone called the financial aid office to inquire about it?

1 Like

I think last year decisions were released on Tuesday, 3/30. But I don’t know about “usually”

Hope they release it next week and not wait till the end of March.

1 Like

We are hoping the 24-25th, that is “normal.” Last year was the 30th and was later than it had ever been in last decade. Usually 3:00pm PST.

They should be putting out a tweet soon with day they are releasing.

6 Likes

USC tiktok posted today:

“Admissions decisions coming soon”

Do we think they’re announcing the date on Friday?

18 Likes

USC just announced on Instagram decisions will be available in your portal on 3/25. Another week of waiting……

14 Likes

From USC Insta

25 Likes

Yay back to normal! And usually released about 3pm PST to answer the next question. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Do we think they’re sending out the boxes this year?

No, doesn’t seem so or they would have in Jan/Feb for the scholarship recipients. Sounds like portal update then an admission’s envelope following that.

2 Likes

USC posted on Twitter decisions are 3/25, students will get an email when they are posted. - NVM missed the post above :slight_smile:

1 Like

Viterbi Blog by Paul Ledesma, Director of Undergraduate Admission.

Everyone should know that this year, USC and the USC Viterbi School of Engineering received one of the largest applicant pools we have ever seen, respectively. Over 70,000 applications to the university. Over 14,000 of those applied to the USC Viterbi School.

2022 is turning out one of our most competitive admission years. Yes, we have said the same thing for the last few years… I don’t know of another engineering school with application growth like this in the past decade. We are incredibly grateful to have such a fantastic group of students from which we can choose our incoming class.

While numbers aren’t final just yet, the number of admitted students for the USC Viterbi School of Engineering are definitely ending up lower than last year, and will likely result in an acceptance rate for Fall 2022 that is lower than 10%.

5 Likes

This definitely seems to be the theme this year for all colleges!

7 Likes

I applied to Dornsife, super nervous about next week Friday!

1 Like

What was the acceptance rate at Dornsife last year?

I’m not totally sure but I expect it to be around the general acceptance rate of the university.

Deleted

Just wondering if anyone else is getting an error when they click on their USC Fast. It says something like this:

System is unable to process your request at this time. Could not read student record from DMS.”

4 Likes

Same here.