USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

I am applying to Dornsife. And I am first-gen in a single parent household, as well

4 Likes

Is there association of being asked for tax verification and admission at USC
My S22 is accepted to UC Davis but USC is his top choice.

Absolutely none. Financial aid is independent of admissions.

I have one student at UC Davis and one at USC if you have any questions.

5 Likes

Wow. Viterbi is a great school and my S22 didn’t want to apply despite my best encouragement because in his words “there is no way I am going to get in”. Looks like he might have been right.

Viterbi also has the best marketing materials - their magazine is first rate, and filled with great examples of the work they are doing in engineering.

3 Likes

What are the biggest factors that USC considers for admission

1 Like

Look at page 7 of their Common Data Set to see how they view different factors.

Are you worrying about this year’s admissions or looking for a future applicant? If you are trying to figure out your odds this year, relax as there is only one week left and you’ll find out the results next Friday. :blush:

3 Likes

mine is working…

Thank you

What is the name of the other thread that was created about the FAST portal?

Anyone know what time decisions will be posted Friday?

Usually 3pm PST.

Is it too late to submit new achievements? My daughter has a big one (California State Science Fair) we just learned of today.

It probably is with decisions coming out in 5 days.

@moralpanic
Might not help at this point but isn’t gonna hurt. They do make some last minute choices - I would send it!!!

5 Likes

Any stats about past admissions? I applied to Global Relations in Dornsife.

Hey yall, I’m an applicant to USC and I have to test out a theory. I applied to the Marshall School of Business and clicked on the information for admitted students tab out of curiosity. Once there, in bold letters, it suggests registering for an online session through the USC Portal, which is hyperlinked. I clicked on that link, and it says that "Our records indicate that you are not allowed to access this page. " Could this be an admissions indicator? This is the only one that I know of right now, relating to USC Marshall School of Business.

1 Like

Here we go with theories :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Nothing else to do I suppose. :grin: :v:

2 Likes

yeah lol, im nervous and afraid

2 Likes

So what exactly was the hyperlink supposed to be?

Hang in there and good luck! But no, that link means nothing except that you (or anyone else not yet admitted) cannot access the page.