USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

Yes

will it not let u log in

I can log in but then it is giving me the privacy policy, what does this mean?

you accept the privacy policy because you put your info in

My son is a Marshall freshman and did take the Introduction to Business summer course before senior year. It was only offered online due to Covid but he still wanted to take it. I do think it helped show interest and he did say a number of students who were in the course with him are freshmen with him at Marshall now. It can’t hurt but I don’t think that was the main reason he got in.

1 Like

Right but when i try to accept it, it says I am no longer logged in

My son is a freshman there and USC says that almost 70% get some type of aid. That could mean loans, grants, etc. but only 30% are full pay.

1 Like

are most students first gen

That’s marketing jibberish from USC. For example, people that get loans are still full pay. Heck, they are full pay plus!

Well over half at USC are full pay. Somebody is funding all that USC does and gives - those that donate and full pays.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, and is it possible to release his stat so I can have a rough estimate?

ill bribe them if they can accept me lol

is it easier to get into annenberg than others

i mean doantion

i think Annenberg is one the of hardest because it has the best communication and journalist major

2 Likes

do they accept or lean towards first gen out of state

Yeah it doesn’t let me log in. It just says that access is denied for me.

I saw a reddit comment that said some people that were accepted got a financial aid form in an email a week prior to decisions coming out. Did anyone receive one? I didn’t :frowning:

I can log in but I do not think it means anything.

1 Like

Hi, did your son know a few kids who took intro to business and get rejected? My daughter took it last summer and loved it and is so nervous to hear if she gets in tomorrow. It was a great course even if it was online.

i got a financial aid email requesting for more information on the 19th this month, idk if thats what you’re talking about