USC Class of 2026 — Regular Decision

Not quite sure what you mean? I have always been able to access the portal, it simply tells me that my finaid application is under review. It has always been red? I’m not sure if that means anything unless you did not submit a fafsa/finaid application.

what does it say when you click on Planning Worksheet? Mine says To Please Come Back Later

is it verified that the decision would be out tomorrow at 6:30 eastern time?

no, they responded to an instagram comment and said early afternoon/evening

2 Likes

yes, mine says “The Planning Worksheet is Unavailable. Please Check Back Later.”

if you refresh and take a picture does it say Term 99999?

yes, it does XD

i’m just wondering if anyone can actually access it as that may be a good way to get some hints!!

I tried to use the 10 digit number to activate my USC ID to see what it would do but it doesnt do anything :frowning:

it just says Sorry, an error has occurred while trying to process your request. please try again

that is exactly what i have for the past 3-4 months

At what time will USC result come out tomorrow

Will USC bias ones who took the USC summer program

Usually 3pm PST. Usually.

1 Like

sane as you

1 Like

Any astrology for USC? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:curious about that…

3 Likes

do we have undergrad stat for Marshall?

1 Like

People on reddit are talking about logging into the Scholarship Universe for USC. Most of them are able to login, but I’m currently unable to. I’m given a message that “only USC applicants and current students can apply for scholarships.” Which is confusing since applying to USC makes me a USC applicant. I also applied to Keck, so maybe that’s the difference?

Are there any astrology portal guesses?

3 Likes

i can log in but under the undergraduate applicant button, is that what u are talking about

i can login too, i think it does nothing