UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

Is there anyone who has been accepted to Deans or Polymathic, all I see are rejections or deferrals? Is there anyone (priority) whose portal has not been updated for either of those two?

Finally got the call - accepted to BHP

2 Likes

Mystatus just updated - I got into Turing scholars. You guys should check as well

7 Likes

Congrats. Did portal update?

anyone hear back from engineering honors yet? nothing on my end

nope. Waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for engineering honors

1 Like

Same here. Portal got just updated, accepted into Turing honors.

6 Likes

Congratulations! Did you already accept the offer previously and put down a deposit? I am curious if UT prioritize kids that accepted the offer. Thanks for your perspective and good luck!

No, got accepted to Computer Science a few weeks back but did not accept yet, and no deposit.

still waiting for BHP.

Maybe at 5 pm central, we will know about BHP.

My son just got the call he was accepted into Canfield BHP.

3 Likes

Has anyone who applied in late November gotten a BHP interview? And has anyone gotten an interview recently?

I just checked. Still under review. I wonder how many applications they’ve had for engineering honors.

1 Like

Heard from BHP. Deferred to March 1.

no update for polymathic!

1 Like

I got in! No call, just update.

1 Like

When is it the latest they send out bhp interviews and congrats to everyone that got in!!

1 Like

Did you get a call or was it on your portal saying you were deferred for BHP until
March?

Just saw deferred to March 1st for BHP, have they sent any denials or is everyone not accepted yet just rolling over to March 1?