UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

It is no cakewalk for in state applicants that want a STEM or business major either. The in state auto admit rule guarantees a seat in liberal arts only.

2 Likes

Thanks, Did your kid get in Turing this year? from Tex as or OOS?

Auto Admitted (IN state admitted to school) is also including the Holistically Reviewed (admitted to the major), right?

Yes, she got into Turing this year and we are from Texas.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Turing is really a good program and hard to get in. Do you mind to share some stats? Thanks.

By March 1st.

3 Likes

Did anyone get into UT Austin CSB ? Any updates on your decision?

1 Like

Did anyone hear from CNS Honors today?

1 Like

Does anyone know how long it takes for the UT tower acceptance banner to come in the mail after being admitted? I was admitted Jan. 25th & have been waiting for it

Hi, we are OOS and got accepted to Cockrell Engineering few weeks back. Today we heard from UT that DS did not get into Engg Honors. I have heard this probably excludes him from getting most of non-need based scholarship/grants.
Are there other options to still qualify for such scholarships and non-need based aid? We did submit Texasexes and 40 acres applications.

2-3 weeks.

I think all the 40 acres semifinalists have already been announced, but the rest of the Texas Exes scholarships are yet to come out. Also, does anyone know why ECE honors still hasn’t been released when it seems like all the other ones have?

1 Like

Yes! I heard back from polymathic scholars

1 Like

My son got in to engineering honor program. OOS applicant

3 Likes

Congratulations!! What are your areas of interest?

Electrical engineering

1 Like

Congratulations!!

Congratulation. D got into Turing too.
Wondering if there is any social media group for incoming Turing kids.

1 Like

Auto admission?

1 Like

They have a discord group. D joined in yesterday. The email they sent out for virtual admitted students day has the Discord handle.