UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

Indeed. We all have no idea how the holistic review process connects with processing of admissions in the back office. It was pin drop silent from the mid December batch till this past Friday. Perhaps the decision will come soon.

yes. under “my class schedule” Fall 2022 is available in the drop down menu and mine says last updated 1/16/22. i’m not sure if fall 2022 was available to me before then or not.

I do see the same like yours. RIS class schedule dropdown shows Fall 2022 and last updated today 1/16/2022 (this may not be relevant) . Dashboard still shows application under review, hope to see the decision in next wave.

1 Like

are you auto or non auto? i’m non auto

Non-auto instate from comp public school but high GPA/SAT/ACT and extra curricular leadership

I’m not trying to be controversial here, and I know we’re all looking for good “signs” as a way to predict acceptances, but I don’t think seeing fall 2022 on the class schedule dropdown is anything to get excited about. I think everyone can see that.

what i would get excited about is yesterday someone posted that when they went to the CASH link, it had their info pre-populated in there, whereas when I go to the CASH link it gives me a message saying that CASH is only available for existing students or newly accepted students. Whoever it was that posted that CASH is pre-filled with their data is no doubt about to be accepted

thoughts?

2 Likes

Turing does not require interview. sometimes if a student has applied for CS as a 1st choice and applied for CSB and Turing for honors , they might get interview because of the CSB part of the application. My son was in this situation last year.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, when was your sons interview for CSB last year?

csb decision typically will be after the regular cs decision. Agree that there are usually multiple waves for CS admissions well into Feb, so it is still early.

1 Like

maybe it only applies to non-autos? I wouldn’t be surprised if autos had data in CASH already

They are not partial. There were many cs 1st choice kids accepted to csb last year. its just that historically proportionately higher number of business 1st kids apply to csb than cs 1st kids. Not sure why that is,. May because CSB program is administered by McComb’s CBHP program.

My son is BHP and was in a similar situation as you. Friends were all in before him. Please don’t be discouraged. I know the uncertainty can be stressful. Waiting on my daughters results for Moodys.

4 Likes

it was in December

1 Like

define ‘cc’

“CC” is College Confidential. :slight_smile:

When is likely reply date for UT/McCombs, applied non-binding EA, OOS.

Did anyone else get the MLK email? At the end it said “we look forward to celebrating next MLK day with you on campus” but I haven’t received a decision yet. I am probably reading too much into it but I thought I would ask.

2 Likes

My son received it too.

Has your son been accepted yet?

My Son has already received the decision and Major (IR&GS) and he has received the email as well. I think it just went out to all the applicants.

2 Likes