UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Are you currently taking any classes at UT through your high school?

so it doesn’t have the bad data error? i think that means you got in! check the “what i owe” tab as well and see if there’s an enrollment deposit now

1 Like

no haha i have the bad data error so i don’t think i got in yet

1 Like

yea it does not but there is no enrollment deposit yet

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s the case. I can select 3 semesters ( spring 2023, Summer 2023 and Fall 2023) in Registration info dropdown list. But each semester shows the same information like my address and major , advising information. That’s probably because I am taking some UT courses through my high school.

no I am not

1 Like

it’ll probs show up later. i think it means u got accepted so congrats!!! let us know later if u officially got in pls

definitely!

1 Like

Do you see this message? “Our records indicate that you do not have a billing record with the University of Texas Austin.”

where do I go for that

What I owe page

1 Like

no it says something else for me

Where is the “what I owe” page?

okay. maybe you did get in :slight_smile: congrats, please confirm

yeah mine has this too

okay then u def got in! what major r u?

1 Like

My DD has the Bad 1000 Data message.

if it shows up then that doesn’t mean that she won’t get in it’s just rn she hasn’t gotten in yet so they haven’t updated her RIS. it might change later today!

1 Like

On the What I Owe tab, it says “No transactions found” and then in red “Our records indicate that “DD” does not owe anything at this time.” Is that what ya’ll’s say too?

1 Like

that is what mine says

2 Likes