UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yikes! I understand what you mean , but poor analogy to use, especially on MLK Day.

1 Like

I am not sure this is funny, though I would not fault you for laughing. How inappropriate if this is being sent to any people about to be rejected.

3 Likes

Agreed, so did absolutely everybody get it?

That’s great family tradition!
Texas population jumped too fast, 30 million with consistently 440K high school seniors every year in the last five years. Top 6% are 26K students! More than half of them got pushed to other top universities in the country. But many come back for graduate schools.

As a parent, it is important to remind students not to dead set on a school.

4 Likes

I think everyone gets it in general (i did too). Sadly, it doesn’t mean anything.

2 Likes

Unknown, but there is a chance it may come tomorrow as well because the December wave came out on Tuesday

1 Like

Yeah i agree. A few years ago decisions were released on a Tuesday in January too. I think maybe it might come tomorrow but if not, definitely Friday. Because they’ll start sending cap and rejections the friday after this friday (27th), so they need to send a wave sometime this week.

2 Likes

Can someone who has gotten into UT cs or knows abt it pm chance me?

If accepted as an auto admit, do you have to do anything special or commit to UT inorder to be able to place your dorm housing deposit?

Has anyone heard or been given a financial aid package or fafsa award? When are these typically awarded?

If someone could chance me for Mechanical Engineering that would be great! I’ve been watching this thread from the shadows for months haha

All scholarships would come around mid-March.

1 Like

Start a thread and list all your pertinent stats.

1 Like

Why is the Mystatus portal not opening right now?

@devratpatel my son is unable to check his status as well? Somethings up

4 Likes

it’s working again

3 Likes

Nothing so far on our end. Maybe after 5 pm?

5 Likes

They normally release on Friday, right?

1 Like

No can be any day.

1 Like

My son got his major decision on a Wednesday in November. An email saying to check MyStatus came at 7pm.

1 Like