UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Acceptance still goes out small or large batch daily.
CAP can be next Friday or on Jan 31, there is no set schedule. Good Luck!

2 Likes

A friend’s D also got into McCombs back in mid Dec. Auto-admit and in the top 10 of her graduating class, NMSF, 1500+ SAT

My son was PACE 2021. It is a VERY small group of like 100 kids. No idea why he was selected. Most of his PACE class mates were international students. But yes, he received acceptance package, orientation and everything as a normal admit would!

2 Likes

Thanks. My daughter is 5th in a school of 1100 kids ( Top 1 % of her class). Lot of AP’s, Leadership and Extracurricular. Kind of surprised she has still not heard back.

4 Likes

Yes, PACE gets all of those things. :blush:

2 Likes

Yes. However, PACE is a very small group. There are only about 70 students this year.

2 Likes

How are the numbers of PACE students already determined?

I was referring to this year’s freshman class.

4 Likes

when do y’all think decisions could release? Tomorrow? Tuesday? I assume decisions would also release between 5:00PM-7:00PM too

January 31st at 11:59 PM. UT treats admissions just like how I treat my homework.

2 Likes

Realistically, some on Friday. The remaining priority Feb. 1. Sounds like another record number of applicants based on what other schools are experiencing.

Unfortunately, that’s UT for you. Need lots of patience. I am not looking forward to doing this again for S24.

Good luck to your daughter!

2 Likes

what do you mean?

Next week, for OOS Early applicants (Nov 1st), what are the possible outcomes?

The decisions could come out at any time and the waves might be within a few days of each other.

1 Like

Majority of OOS came out this coming Thursday and Friday last year

1 Like

Who knows if this will happen though because UT is weird this year.

1 Like

Last year some came out on Wednesday of this week. I think decisions also came Tuesday and Thursday so it could be any day.

1 Like

Any clue what times those waves were? The usual 5-7PM CST or something else?

Last year, it was on Tuesday and Friday this week. I feel like this info does not matter though because… well… UT has been weird this year.
I feel UT will either release admissions in batches this week (one day at a time) or release one massive wave this week before CAP.
Who knows though, they could do whatever they wanna do. But the usual is 5:00PM-7:00PM.

2 Likes