UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

has anyone heard

1 Like

yep they said they had 66k already back for c/o 2025 so not record high

1 Like

maybe they mean record high for EA

4 Likes

pretty good

They had 66,000 apps for '21 Grads. They never released data about '22 grads yet and then joined the Common App for '23 grads. 66,000 this year sounds too low.

4 Likes

Common Data Set for UT had 66,000 applications for Fall 2021. I would guess the number is way higher for this application cycle since they went on the Common App?

3 Likes

Yeah so it’s definitely fake, especially with the introduction of common app.

3 Likes

what r ur stats/ecs if u don’t mind me
asking

1 Like

seems like fake email then or the 66k must be only for EA

But have they ever just sent an email before saying all of these things?

I think it’s very likely that the 66k number was referring to EA.

it could be 66k priority

Sorry, but that screen shot has to be fake. It says UT received 66,000 applications which represents a record number.

Well, UT’s Class of '25 Student Profile says that they received 66,077 applications for the Class of 25. See here: Freshman Student Profile | Undergraduate Admissions | The University of Texas at Austin. So, by my math, 66,000 would NOT be a record. FAKE, FALSE, PHONY, FRAUD.

3 Likes

Those people faking it just to gaslight students are so mean, that is so mean.

1 Like

I tend to agree. Nothing about UT’s admissions communications suggest they would send a pre-decision email to give context to pending decisions. This seems like too much information to be true.

4 Likes

I was wondering the same.

1 Like

My son hasn’t heard back yet. In State for CS major. I would say excellent stats. Auto-admit. Thoughts?

1 Like

Still no news from anyone ???

I called them earlier and they said within 24 to 48 hours. Suggesting tomorrow but hoping its today.

4 Likes

My major in My Status just changed to College of Liberal Arts….

1 Like