UT Dallas Class of 2026 - Admission Discussion

I have the same question.

what? is it AES or some other scholarship? it is surprising, indeed.

did anyone get aes yet?

Where would it display? In galaxy in the financial aid section it just says “no financial aid information found”

either financial aid information or in Communications

It will be in Communications with a letter, also in the To do list to accept the award, and in the Financial Aid section as well.

2 Likes

right! did anyone receive the AES for 2022. I thought today is the D-day.

can anyone give an insight as to how AES is awarded? Does UTD release all the awards at the same time or one after the other in a period of time?

AES will be updated via Orion/Galaxy at the end of December. Some will get it earlier than others but most will be in late December, not today.

2 Likes

any AES awards yet? when I contacted admissions counselor, stated the AES will be released between 12/15 -12/21 and later start again after new year

Some received AES. AES is not first come first serve, some AES still given out next year.

1 Like

Where would I see the AES award?

It will be in Communications with a letter, also in the To do list to accept the award, and in the Financial Aid section as well.

2 Likes

Just released AES ! check your email and/or galaxy. Good Luck for everyone.

My son got 3K/yr and OOS tuition waiver. He has very good credentials but I’ll embrace UTD’s offer being OOS. Also we received 9K from TTU but preferring to go to Dallas.

One thing to mention - FAFSA filing is considered as a factor in awarding AES if you read the award letter and other provided documents

5 Likes

Congratulations! Now some tough but good decisions to make.

1 Like

My daughter got the $16,000 award. We are grateful for UTD support.

2 Likes

I got the $16000 as well. Does anyone know if we can still use the fafsa money since the aes basically covers tuition +extra?

1 Like

Congratulations! Note that for out of state students, they most likely grant OOS waiver for top tier students, which by itself is a $30K per year savings.

1 Like

You are absolutely right and that’s the best part.

Yes you can still use FAFSA money, or take out low interest Stafford loans for dorm and books expenses.

1 Like