UVA EA 2026 thread

if so, how can i check?

dean j is doing a live q&a at 2:30 EST as well if anyone has specific questions!

1 Like

i love dean j :tired_face:

4 Likes

For the “inquiry access denied” does that only appear to those accepted who did apply for aid?

Live chat via?

How do you access this?

Her live chats are usually on her Instagram account

yes you can submit questions off of her instagram story or you can put questions in the chat feed (instagram live)

instagram!

we don’t know for sure but we think so

I was reading that the “inquiry access denied” thing is just a pending financial aid package, so if you didn’t apply for financial aid or haven’t sent everything in yet, my guess is it wouldn’t be there regardless of the decision.

1 Like

That’s just my best guess though, I definitely could be wrong

My understanding is it will also be missing for applicants who applied for aid but are not eligible for it based on CSS profile or FAFSA

1 Like

Phew. These portal tells get me nervous, but I did not apply for aid. Will avoid looking now until tomorrow.

4 Likes

Would anyone be willing to chance me?
In state
4.22 W (no unweighted)
test-optional
white/latina
applied for film studies major
ECs: Professional film critic, staff writer for two other magazines, President of activism club at school, Officer for Young Dems, State Outreach Director for activism org, 4 years of theatre, lead critic for schools theatre review team, job at summer camps, competitive vocal performer
honors: national honor society, theatre honor society, spanish honor society, theatre student of the year, seal of billiteracy in spanish
essays: probably the best part of my application, one of them is my favorite thing I wrote for college (arts and sciences supplement, wrote about crossword puzzles) and flash seminar prompt (wrote about the ERA)
was accepted EA to UMich and all of my safties

2 Likes

That’s relieving because I think my EFC would be too high for aid even though I applied for it.

You definitely have a fantastic chance. It’s a crapshoot though.

dean j is live now, starting early

The live instagram is NOW - 2 pm

Direct from dean j. SIS Has nothing to do with any descisons, there are NO hints.

4 Likes