UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

lol less than an hour possibly (for some people).

3 Likes

wait are decisions coming tonight

not for all people. it’s usually people with the biggest scholarships

1 Like

Are they releasing OOS first like schools here in California?

1 Like

Let’s not get our hopes up for tonight, I doubt many (if any!) people will get their decisions!
Good luck to all <3

3 Likes

Anyone here get a decision?

Nope

I didn’t lol

1 Like

I did not

1 Like

12 more agonizing days…

It’s so annoying how they don’t have a specific day.

3 Likes

I just want to know exactly what date so I can mentally prepare myself

2 Likes

I’m just going with the 12th so that it’s a pleasant surprise if it comes earlier. If it comes later idk what I’ll do lol

1 Like

I reread the email, and it looks like the 12th is the day.

1 Like

What email

Seems like everyone got the same email from askuwadm@uw.edu on Feb 22:

"It’s been a long wait, but decisions are coming!

Admission decisions are released between March 1 and 15. This year, we anticipate most will be available on or around March 12. You will find your admission status in your MyUW portal. Please note that your UW NetID is required to log in.

Provided you are offered admission and applied for financial aid, the details of the types and amount of aid for which you are eligible will also be available in your MyUW portal within 2–3 weeks of your admission decision. You will receive an email from the Office of Student Financial Aid when your award is available for review.

We’ll be in touch soon!

Office of Admissions
University of Washington
Seattle, WA"

I never received that

i did

I thought I read that those that heard early were in-state kids that got the big scholarship and pre-Covid, they came to their school or something?

Did people here receive an email a few weeks ago from the department they listed as requested major talking about why study major at UW? I saw mention of it on reddit and curious how widespread it was.

I heard that too, and no I did not.
I also heard that admission decisions come in waves, so what if there is two big ones? With the second one being on the 12th and the first one a week before? The 5th is closer to previous admissions decisions from the past, but idk