UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Confirm Now. Says " no offers at this time" This means UW has not made their decision and I don’t think you can read into any loophole

LOL i’m sure you’ll be okay, they can’t hold you to it before they’ve even accepted you

we are talking about the other one further down on that page “CONFIRM AND REQUEST NSEOF DEFERRAL”

1 Like

I know I shouldn’t be reading too much into this, but when I click on the “confirm and request nseof deferral” button, it says “You have been offered admission to the Seattle campus of the University of Washington” and a bunch of other stuff. and i had to sign in before i saw that message. that does seem like a loophole.
Here is the link: UW NetID sign-in - Stale Request

1 Like

ok - phew - yes it says that for my daughter too

The NSEOF Deferral option says the same thing that your image shows. I believe this is a standard form for Seattle applicants, but won’t be valid unless there is an offer pending. It may seem “like a sign” but it’s probably just the way the system is designed.

It would be very disappointing to see “You have been offered admission to the Seattle campus of the University of Washington” now if you later end up getting rejected. Hopefully this is a good sign.

1 Like

Lol so true. Either way we’ll know in a few days

1 Like

The link that you were shared is not a link that UW is making apparent (visible) to applicants. If you go digging you will certainly find “signs” that make you think a certain way. Was the link provided by UW or was the link discovered by someone else?

It is linked through the portal, and when you go to it, it asks you to sign in. (I was signed in initially so it didn’t ask me to log in, but when I opened it in an incognito tab, it did.) It is definitely a message not accessible to anyone on the web.

3 Likes

According to this method I got in

I guess we should be asking-- did anyone NOT see that message?

3 Likes

Yea, I havent seen anyone say that they didnt get the message which makes me wonder if its not a loophole and just shows up for everyone.

2 Likes

Yess literally everyone is able to see this lmao

Looks like you’re goin to college, LOL!!

Shows up in my son’s portal as well. I actually tried to register for orientation but it said that we haven’t paid our NSEOF yet. Hmmmm…

Somebody on Reddit just wrote that someone was rejected a few years ago even though they got the “accepted” message that many of us are seeing. So I guess it means absolutely nothing.

1 Like

oof big sad. i guess we’ll just have to wait a few days

1 Like

we could find out tonight at 8:30 PST.

I hope so! Someone on this thread said they heard that people with big scholarships usually get notified on the first day.

1 Like