UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I heard that some decisions are being sent out today tho

2 Likes

In this forum, UW Admissions stated March 12 will be the majority of decisions. It’s nice to think it could be today but UW specifically posted here to eliminate speculation. I’m not sure why they gave a range from March 1-15…why not just say the 12th (or 15th) and if someone gets it earlier they would be happy.

I still think someone from the UW Psychology department is doing their thesis on how people work through this process. :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you for your updates.

Maybe whoever is posting for UW admissions could find out only for those on this discussion thread today? Kidding of course! Just excited for everyone and I hope everyone here is accepted!

2 Likes

Does anyone know when did they start to release the decision last year?

I think that was posted above it was within a day or two of today’s date and was on a Friday. That is why I was wondering if it might be today, perhaps next Friday.

Almost midnight on March 6th

Did they release in waves last year or all at once?

Based on last year’s thread it appears that way.

In 2018 it was in waves im pretty sure

What time could it possibly drop

Last year, the first message about a decision was fri 3/6 at 8:22pm pacific time

1 Like

UW sent out an email that most decisions will be released on March 12 this year

@UWadmissionstaff Will any decisions be released today?

6 Likes

Did anyone get anything?

welp, no

Nope

lol well March 12th it is

Decision Release Date: March 12-15 :frowning:

1 Like

Anyone know if UW is planning any kind of in-person orientation or tours for admitted students this spring? I see nothing on their web site. A bunch of other schools are doing in-person stuff but only for students with admissions offers.

They do have a phone-app that you can download to give yourself a self-guided tour of campus which probably works like one of those zoo or museum narration apps. So the campus is open to visitors but I think you just can’t go inside most buildings.

My daughter has been refreshing her phone every day for the past week looking to see if her UW account status has changed. I told her to wait until the 12th but she won’t listen. But if she does get in the we will want to do some sorts of in-person visits to help her come to a final decision, and also decide about things like whether to live in the north campus or west campus residential areas if she does get in.

4 Likes